Before setting up your upsell make sure that you review our documentation on setting up your first product.
Once you have your first product you will be able to set up your upsell.
Note: Make sure that your after purchase URL is the URL that the upsell will be present on.
1. Once you have designated the redirect URL, turn the upsell toggle on.
2. Enter your upsell price.
3. Select your billing frequency.
4. Enter your upsell product name.
5. Enter your upsell button text.
6. Select your upsell button color.
1. Enter your after purchase url (the url is the link you want people to go to after they purchase)
2. Once you set up your upsell go to the code snippet section located next to the preview text.
3. The code snippet should be placed where you want the payment form to appear.
4. You will find two scripts. One script should be placed in the head section of your page.
5. The second script should be placed on your individual page.
If you’re using Webflow (or a similar service) you can place the second script in an embed element.