Adding a product is simple and in this article we will discuss how it's done.
1. Login to your Cartfuel account.
2. Click on ‘Product Sequences’ on the left-hand menu.
3. Click ‘Add New’.
1. Start in Step 1 by adding your product name.
2. Add the product price.
3. Select your billing frequency from once, monthly, or yearly.
4. Choose if you want to charge extra fees.
1. Proceed to Step 2 (customize).
2. Add your button’s text.
3. Select your button color.
4. Choose if you want to add shipping fields.
1. Proceed to Step 3 (page after sign up).
2. Choose where you want your customers to redirect after they purchase.
3. Choose if you want to set up your upsell (You can read more on how to set up upsells here).
4. Click Save.
1. Once you save your product sequence go to the code snippet section located next to the preview text.
2. The code snippet should be placed where you want the payment form to appear.
3. You will find two scripts. One script should be placed in the head section of your page.
4. The second script should be placed on your individual page.
If you’re using Webflow (or a similar service) you can place the second script in an embed element.