It’s Jelani from Cartfuel. Over the last few months, we’ve been quiet.
No, the product didn’t die nor did our passion for helping you sell online.
We were building…Building a better product for you and your business.
This is your special invitation to try out the new and better version of Cartfuel.
We rebuilt the system from the ground up. It’s smoother, more functional, and has a better infrastructure to release new features faster than before.
Just a few caveats:
- This is an entirely new system so you will need to create a new account and reconnect your HubSpot and Stripe accounts.
- Signup using the same email address you used on our old system to prevent any disruptions or extra charges. If you are unsure of the email you previously used please reach out to email@example.com/
- Unfortunately, because this is a new system you will have to recreate your payment forms. We were not able to transfer the old data into the new system. We know this may be problematic for some, so if you want assistance please reach out and we will manually migrate your old forms for free.
- You will need to embed your payment forms again. We had to make lots of changes and couldn’t keep the old embed links.
- We will no longer support the $37/mo Growth plan. If you are on that plan you will need to upgrade to our $97/mo plan or cancel.
- All new accounts will get 30 days free. This will give you ample time to ask questions and get the support you need.
- We are still creating new support docs, so if you are unsure of how something works, please reach out.
- If you need a feature and it’s not available chances are we have it coming out soon OR we will introduce it if multiple people ask.
- We will be phasing out the old system so it’s better to switch to the new system ASAP. The last day our old system will be live is August 1, 2023.
Lastly, thank you for your patience as we make this transition. We promise it is worthwhile.
Now without further ado please head to https://dash.cartfuel.io/register and signup using the same email address you used on your old Cartfuel account. Again, this is important as it will help us maintain your current billing status.
As always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out.